Monday, September 27, 2010

From Gabe

Hi everyone!
Thanks for all of your prayers. I gotta tell you, healing is a big job, but I'm working hard at it.

My owie.
(Momma says the Drs. are worried that I may have an infection in my incision, so I just got a new IV and more antibiotics. I have to stay on my tummy most of the day...again...But, I've figured out that if I act crazy hungry they will take me out to hold me)

My tanning glasses.
(a.k.a. protection from phototherapy - I guess these silly doctors didn't like that I was glowing orange)

My lounging table.
 (I will look forward to the day I don't have to hang out here, but for now everyone does their best to keep me comfy)

Hugs,
Gabe

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all of your comments and love.
Encouraged by you,
Gabe & his Momma